YAVORIV AND SOKAL EMBROIDERIES IN 'TWO AROMAS OF LUXURY' VYSHYVAKAS COLLECTION
A new collection of vyshyvankas 'Two Aromas of Luxury' by oleshchuk will be presented at 'Khreshchatyk' hotel (Kyiv) on March, 17.
The collection was mainly inspired by the contrast of the elegant ethno style from two neighboring regions of Lviv oblast: Sokalshchyna and Yavorivshchyna.
The hallmarks of the collection are:
- light and colorful fabrics;
- combination of different materials in one item;
- two basic lines for all models: ordinary and festive;
- wide selection of clothes complementing each vyshyvanka;
- specific and very rare embroidery technique Yavorivka;
- ancient cuts improved according to the latest trends;
- accessories emphasizing Sokal and Yavoriv embroidery styles.
The show entrance is by tickets or invitations.
Detail information: 72, Velyka Vasylkivska Str., Shopping Center 'Olimpiiskiy', 3rd floor, boutique 3.