September,30 - October,1 Mykola Hryshko National Botanical Garden hosted the third Great Georgian holiday with 'Borjomi'.
The holiday was timed to the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Ukraine and Georgia, as well as the release of the legendary water 'Borjomi' in a new modern format, an aluminum can.
The purpose of this year's event was to show modern Georgia, the country that is developing dynamically.
'We invite Ukrainians to Georgia, the tourist season in our country lasts all year round. We invite you to feel our hospitality, warmth and friendliness', Mr. Gela Dumbadze, the Ambassador of Georgia to Ukraine, said.
The event program was quite rich:
- about 20 free culinary workshops on cooking Georgian dishes;
- establishment of the National Records of Ukraine on cooking 1,000 Khachapuri in 15 minutes (1,008 khachapuri were made in 13 minutes);
- lively Caucasian dances and dance master class on the stage;
- photo exhibition by Maryna Karpii;
- open air 'Georgian University';
- virtual trip to Tbilisi and Batumi through VR-glasses;
- several photo zones featuring the most famous sights of Georgia;
- performances of 'Mgzavrebi' and 'NewOne' bands;
- drawing of various prizes;
- as well as various types of khachapuri, khinkali, chacha, wine, fried meat, grilled vegetables from over 40 Georgian restaurants. comments powered by Disqus