The UN Headquarters in Vienna to host 'Ukrainian Week'
November,12-16 the UN Headquarters in Vienna will host 'Ukrainian Week' aimed at demonstrating the significant contribution of Ukrainian women into development of society.
The event program includes:
- Interactive Session-Discussion on 'Promoting Sustainable Development through the Active Role of Women and Women's Leadership';
- presentation of the Ukrainian club's project 'From inspiration to action' telling about Ukrainian women at the UN in Vienna;
- exhibition of works on silk painting;
- educational-cognitive master-class on programming toy robots for children;
- charity fairs of Ukrainian souvenirs and books;
- Ukrainian dishes;
- photo exhibition of replica of famous paintings in Ukrainian folk costumes, exhibition of wooden 3-D cards;
- fashion show by leading Ukrainian designers, Roksolana Bogutska, Olena Dats and Liubov Chernikova, in particular.
The venue is Vienna International Center.