TAVRIA TOURISM CONGRESS TO HOLD IN KHERSON REGION
Tavria Tourism Congress will be held in Nova Kakhovka on May 16-18, 2014. The congress objective is to present tourist and recreation values of the region and to search new investors.
The Congress agenda includes:
- visit to Maxim Maryn yacht club;
- visit to Prince Trubetskoy winery (tour and degustation);
- Slavutych green tourism recreation camp presentation;
- Kahovska Yushka picnic on the bank of the Dnieper River;
- visit to Tavria winegrowing museum;
- tours around Nova Kakhovka and Berislav district, visit to the last authentic Cossak Sich;
- tours by places of interests of Zmiyivka village, green tourism objects of Vasylivska Barka village, recreation objects of Arabatskaya Arrow (children’s camps, hotels boutiques, spas, safari park, construction of dolphinarium and aqua park) Chaika and Chumatska Krynytsya green tourism camp and many others.