Ukraine National Festival will be held on July,7-9
July 7-9, Melbourne will host Ukraine National Festival dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the first Ukrainian settlement in Australia.
The program includes:
- grand fairs;
- the official release of a postage stamp and envelope attended by the Ambassador of Ukraine to Australia;
- performance of 'Zabava' band;
- gala concert, kolomyiky;
- exhibition of youth contemporary art;
- presentation of Ukrainian youth organizations ('Plast' and 'CYM');
- readings by Ukraine-Australian authors;
- treating Ukrainian dishes and drinks.