LUDWIG ZALEWSKI PASTRY SHOP: LVIV SWEET HISTORY

19/01/2015

'Ludwig Zalewski Pastry Shop' was one of the best pastry shops of Polish-controlled Lviv. In 1920-1930th it was located in Academichna str. 22.

It was the favorite venue for Halychyna cultural elite representatives.

Zalewski was known as 'chocolate king'; his name was Lviv brand name.

Every day Ludwig Zalewski shipped by plane his sweets to Warsaw, where he owned branch pastry shop. Zalewski sweets could easily compete with such Warsaw brands as Wedel, Fuchc, Fruzinski.


More video
Comments