DON’T MISS 'UZHHOROD PALACHINTA' ON VALENTINE’S DAY
The 7th festival 'Uzhhorod Palachinta' will take place at Bozdosk Park in Uzhhorod on February, 13-14.
'Uzhhorod Palachinta' is a gastronomic festival with diverse cultural and entertaining program that combines Ukrainian and Zakarpattia traditions with modern tendencies. The festival name comes from Hungarian 'palacsinta' that means pancake.
This year the festival will have some elements of charity: money will be raised for the needs of Ukrainian army.
The festival program includes:
- concert, games and contests;
- prizes for the braves who will climb the post;
- traditional Zakarapattia cuisine;
- pancakes, drinks, wine and honey tasting;
- the contest for the best pancakes;
- program for sweethearts, etc.