Anti-propaganda courses are available at Mykolaiv university
Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University has licensed new course on International Information. The students of the course will be able to get skills and knowledge in information propaganda processing, and Russian psychological influence on Ukraine.
The students will learn to make media monitoring, distinguish and apply methods of social impact, develop image strategies and country (company) brand, use methods of information protections, informational expert systems and system of intellectual analysis etc.
The course graduates can apply for the following positions:
- Analyst and International Expert;
- International Analyst in Mass Media
- Foreign Policy and Diplomatic Establishment Press Service Analyst;
- International Journalist;
- PR and Mass Media Expert;
- Communication Technologists Expert;
- Branding Specialists.